High-Quality Screen Printing in Melbourne
At Blast ink, we employ the traditional Silk Screening (Screen Printing) process with new-age techniques. Orders are produced with state-of-the-art equipment, the highest quality inks and stringent quality control, to ensure that your prints are the highest quality, bright, vibrant and extremely durable.
Suitable for small orders of 30 units (of the same design) up to several thousand. We offer incredible discounts at 50, 100, 200 etc. (The more you order, the more you save!)
This premium but affordable Screen Printing process works hand in hand with the diverse range of high-quality products that we wholesale to you, ranging from premium fashion down to promotional.
A diverse range of customers from large international brands/bands to small social groups trust us to supply them with our exceptional screen-printing services.
For durable printing that will look great up until the day the garment is ready to retire, our custom t-shirt (Screen) printing is the right option.
For consistent colour results, we very accurately match PMS (Pantone) colours free of charge as our standard. Pantone is the world standard colour matching system. If you or your designer have not yet selected a PMS colour, we automatically select the closest match for you.
If you are looking for t-shirt printing in Melbourne or Australia wide, delivered to your door, work with us on your next project. You won’t be disappointed and will join our robust list of loyal customers.
Some of the ink styles that we offer:
- Plastisol ink – The most durable and brightest prints (Resulting in excellent detail)
- Waterbase ink – Very soft and breathable (Perfect for light coloured garments)
- Discharge ink – The softest feeling prints on dark garments (Does have limitations in repeatability/inconsistency and only works on 100% cotton fabric)
- Metallic ink – Gold, Gold Shimmer, Silver
- Specialty inks – Glow in the dark, High density, Suede, Puff
Some of the printing styles that we offer:
- Spot colour – Simple designs with no shading
- Simulated Process – Photographic designs (Extremely high detail and bright colours)
- 4 Colour Process – Photographic designs (Very high detail with moderate brightness, some designs are more suitable than others)
- Distressed/Vintage – Supply your design with texture over it (easily found online) is a great way to give your artwork or logo a worn and fashionable finish.
We also offer several additional finishing services to take your business or brand apparel that extra professional touch.
Some of the finishing extras that we offer: